Meet Your Trustworthy Non-Warrantable Mortgage Lender in Woodland Hills, CA
UNIVERSAL CAPITAL AND COAST 2 COAST FUNDING ARE YOUR HOA LITIGATION LOAN EXPERTS
We provide loans for condominiums that have pending litigation associated with their HOA (Home Owners Association). The litigation prohibits the borrower purchasing or refinancing the unit from obtaining most conventional 30 year fixed loans, making the unit “non-warrantable”. If you have this situation, call us to finance it for you! We’ll have you in your dream condo in no time.
Contact us today to learn how to get non-warrantable condominium financing in Woodland Hills, California, and now Oregon!
- Communities where one entity owns more than 10% of entire project
- Non Fannie/Freddie/FHA approved condo complexes
- HOA’s with high delinquency rates
- HOA’s not allocating 10% to reserve
- High-rise buildings
- Complexes with high percentage of renters
- Condotels (case by case scenario) – not available in Oregon
Whatever your condominium financing need, you can rely on Universal Capital Mortgage and Coast 2 Coast Funding to help.
Call now to be one step closer to getting your dream condo in the California and Oregon.